Friday, March 11, 2016

Tackled by Sabrina Paige

Awww.
That's about all I have to say about that. 
So tackled...

Colton and Cassie are two totally different people. Colton is this Hotshot football player and Cassie is the nerdy girl in grad schools who so happens to be Colton tutor.
Colon is the average young adult footballer who bangs anyone anything that will say yes and let's face it everybody says yes to Colton King. 
Cassie is the innocent woman who knows nothing about football. She has five older brothers, she grew up in a Catholic Family and went to a private Catholic School.
The book sucks you in from the beginning. 
But it is Sabrina Paige so that happens in just about any book, who am I kidding? In every book! 

I love Colton and Cassie story and I love how Colton's mother is in the story. Miss K. Is pretty awesome. She knows how to handle her boys and well the entire frat house that Colton is in. 

So other than that I really don't know what to say about this book because it is so good. It will not let let you put it down and you get stuck in it until it's done! Every character is truly great and the ones who arent, well they get what's coming for em. 
So what I recommend this book? Absolutely positively yes.
Would I reread the book? Yes 

I received a copy of this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment