Sunday, March 27, 2016

Burnt by Kara Hart

What a book!
Rose is a girl who is 19 and she runs away from home to join the life of a convict who is on the Run. At first she thinks it's very exciting and then she quickly finds out that it really isn't the life for her. Her and Adam get into trouble but the thing is Adam knew exactly what she was getting into. Throughout the three months there's a lot of drama, and a lot of betrayal even from people that you've known practically your whole life.
This book teaches a lot. The phrase 'the grass isn't always greener on the other side' really comes to mind in this book. You see, Rose was a very smart good girls and well she got tired of living the life of always doing what mommy and daddy says.
The only thing I didn't like about this book is there was a lot of yelling there was really no more talking it was either yelling or whispering some understood by others I don't know. And some parts you can also tell that Rose is 19 by the way she acts.
Would I reread this book? Probably so.
Would I recommend this book? Most definitely. If you love a good MC book or a book that has a lot of drama and I'm very hot motorcycle guy.
I received this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment