Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Beauty and the bull rider by Victoria vane



5 hours and 5 minutes that's how long it took me to read this book. It's short, sweet, and pretty cute.
Zach best friend ex-wife is his Crush. They both saw Delaney at the same time and that was the one you liked her but he was shy so his best friend Ty got to her first. They got married and for some reason it didn't work out because Ty wasn't the settling down type yet. So they split and that was eight years ago.
But now after 8 years Zack has finally got the nerve to ask Delaney out. So he goes to Oklahoma to try to find her but to his surprise he goes to an farm auction and who's the pretty little girl sitting in front of him?! You guessed it Delaney herself.
Now I will admit this is my first bullrider Romance. And it will not be my last. I loved the Southern drawl. And me being a Southern woman, yes I truly enjoyed this book ! 
Would I recommend this book? Yes
Would I reread this book? Probably not it was rather short but it was cute.
I received a copy of this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment