Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Seduction by Lauren Smith

What a cliffhanger! I need more.
Ok. So I didn't realize this was the second part of a series but the author caught me up pretty quickly.
The writing was phenomenal and the way that she wrote the book wasn't all that bad either I am used to reading where the characters would actually have their own part of the chapters like it would be there telling. But the way she did it it was pretty cool. I am pretty excited to see where the story leads to.
Me personally I love Royal books and with this one being a royal book and a step brother book it's pretty interesting. The story is different but in a good way! the guy is still a Playboy and the girl well she's the sweet 19 year old who is daddy's little girl.

Would i re-read this book? Yes I would.
Would I suggest this book? Absolutely. If you love step brother / royal book then this book is definitely for you.
I received this book for my honest review 



No comments:

Post a Comment