Sunday, April 3, 2016

Say you love me by js cooper



Sally and Cody.
Sally is a girl who has been in love with her best friend's brother ever since she was a child. Cody, her best friend's brother, knew about the cruse early on but he thought that it went away after some time. Now Sally is ready to reel Cody in by being his best friend. Everything seems to go well at first and then Cody has a date the girl he met online and that just breaks Sally's heart. So she makes her own accounts ando finds a guy on there named Luke. And it's again that Cody feel something for Sally. 
So the question is is Cody too late? Or does he have enough time to catch Sally before she falls for luke. 
This book is ok. At first I loved Cody, yes he was a little pig headed but toward the end, I dunno, he gets whimpy to say. Cody really isn't the Alpha Male. Either that or he justhought has a huge soft side. 
So the writing was really well. The drama wasn't too bad but it also wasn't soft either throughout the book. The cover I absolutely love! 
Would i reread this book? Probably not.
Do I recommend this book? Yes I do.

I received a copy of this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment