Monday, February 8, 2016

Beyond love lies deceit by Melissa Toppen


Oh my gosh. If I could rate this book 100 stars I definitely would. Ok so this book is about A 19 year old girl wanting revenge for her family. She gets a new identity and she seeks out for revenge. She moves to a new city and she gets a job with the brother of the man she wants to have revenge on. What did this man do to her well he killed her brother and everything fell out about that. Since she was 17 year old she was on her own.
This book his really good at first I was like why is the cover like it is. And then the unthinkable happened. And honestly it comes out of nowhere. The drama in this book is out of this world. I don't think that I have read a book that had my heart racing and my nerves in a wreck.
I read this book in about 8 hours. I really could not put it down. The characters, the plot, the drama, the suspense, and story of the book had me intrigued I really could not put it down. This is my first book that I have read from this writer. And it will not be my last.
I would really read this book. Read it and dont put it down until your done.
Would I recommend this book? Absolutely. Would re read this book? Yes I enjoyed this book.


I received a copy of this book for my honest review




No comments:

Post a Comment