Thursday, February 25, 2016

Bad Boys Bridemaid by Sosie Frost Review


The baby wasn’t on the guest list..But at least the invitation said +1?
Nate Kensington was trouble. One night with him and this good girl bridesmaid became a Maid ofDishonor. He'd promised no strings and no regrets…but what happens when once isn’t enough? 
Falling for a sworn bachelor complicates everything, especially when this groomsman is the life of the wedding party. With two months until the big day, my family is a one spoiled shrimp-ring from total meltdown. The bridezilla might kill the groom, my divorcing parents are constantly fighting, and the wedding invitations were mistakenly printed on indigo paper… 
…The same color as the positive line on my secret pregnancy test. 
To get everyone to the church on time, I have to keep the baby a secret until after the wedding. But the bad boy daddy-to-be won’t stop chasing me, and I can’t risk my heart on a playboy who’s only after one thing. 
I’m already in over my head. I can’t go in over my heels too.

My Review
Mandy and Nate has nothing in common. Shes a good girl and well Nate is a playboy. He chases girls until he catches them and then lets them go and think no more about them. Well thats how it worked before Many anyways. Nate and Mandy has a one night romance and what comes with it?! A surprised pregnancy. Mandy finds out and wants to tell him but one thing is keeping her from telling him.

HER FAMILY! 

Thats right. Her family. They are a religious family and very well known in their community, their little town. And Nate well he's the Preachers son. 

Not only that but her sister is also getting MARRIED. And she doesn't want to cause anymore 'drama' for her sister. According to Mandys sister and mother she can do NOTHING right! So with that and her getting pregnant by the playboy of the town, she's going to wait until after the wedding. But will she beable to wait that long? And is Nate trying to chase her again since their first night of romance??

This book is really good! This is not my first book by Sosie Frost but i will say it is her best one yet! She brings real life situations into this book, and i think thats why. If you have never read any of her books this one is a great place to start. 

Would i reread this book? Yes!!
Would i recommend this book?! Absolutely.

I received a copy of this book by the author for my honest review ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment