Saturday, January 30, 2016

Zeke by Kelly Gendron


Every girl in Galveston County knows about Zeke Declan’s rules and has agreed to them or is considering them.
Rule #1 Don’t call him. He’ll call you.
Rule #2 He doesn’t date.
Rule #3 No sleepovers.
Rule #4 Absolutely, no virgins. 

The youngest of the Declan Brothers is truly one of the most obnoxious sweetest fastest manwhore there is. But he's also the one that has the most troubles and a VERY big secret ! One that he's been holding onto since he was 7 years old. One that will make your heart break. There is one girl that break thru then walls. She's a feisty ol sweet woman who looks pure innocent but when ZEKE gets to know the true 'piscasso' he's in for a real treat. 

I love this story. I hate the way it ends thou. It leaves you with so many questions. I need to know more. I'm hoping for the best but it doesn't really leave you with the guarantee. 

Would I reread this book? yes. Absolutely! 
Would I recommend it? Absolutely! I loved the story! 

I received a copy of this book for my honest review! ! ! 







No comments:

Post a Comment