Friday, January 22, 2016

The voice between my legs review!

This beautiful story is about a woman who is a Breast Cancer survivor. After loosing her libido she finds it again. Everything she has gone through leads up to her big event. All the bad the good and yes even the ugly.
All I ask is please don't pay attention to the title. I feel like that it's too much vulgar I guess. They say not to judge a book by its cover but in this case it's title.
This book is sweet it's just a really beautiful story!  I loved it. The writing the characters are throughly put together and not just thrown in the book. This is my first book by this author and it Deff won't be the last! 
Would I recommend it? Absolutely! 
Would I reread this book? yes. Absolutely! 

I received a copy of this book for my honest review! !  




No comments:

Post a Comment