Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Siren for the bear by Meredith Clarke



Frustration! Omgosh this book is great. After reading a few of merediths bear shifter books and neither one of them has dissapointed me! 
But anywho...
This book. Wow. Over the frustration and the drama that comes in here is just great. When things click they click, and they click real good. So Carson and Marek. A shifter and a siren. Two people who knows what they want but really don't want to get involved with each other bc if different reasons. 
I love Carsons spunk and I adore Mareks protectivness. 
This is rather a short book like the others of merediths books but I wouldn't hold that against it. The only thing I don't like about it is it left me wanting more. But I'm hoping I'll get more of them in the next book of the series. 
But then again ALL of her books leave me with wanting more more more.

I received this book for my honest review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment