Sunday, May 29, 2016

Tasting New York by kimmie easley

Hope and Jonah.
Hope is a woman who just graduated from college and now she wants to go into a internship to get some Hands-On training. Hope is from a wealthy family and she practically could have everything handed down to her if she wanted to. Hope went to college to learn about the Arts and the history of it Kama even though her parents despises it and they say that she is wasting her life on nonsense. So now she is headed in for an internship and her plan is to move out before fall to get out from underneath her parents roof because she has had it.
Jonah is a man who is a very well-known artist and painter. There's really not much I can say about him because I don't want to give away the story, but know this Jonah is unlike any guy you've ever read about.
The story of Hope and Jonah will pull you in from the beginning and Miss Easley will keep you there. Hopes parents will get on your nerves, Perry you would want to slap him, and you get to read about Eric Alexander ( if you've read Tasting Texas then you know exactly who he is) so now I'm hoping with the next book in the series that we get to learn a little bit more about Eric because he has me intrigued and some questions about why he would do that to his wife because I really did not see him doin grad that!!
So do i recommend this book? yes.
Would I reread this book? Absolutely! Great book great characters wonderful plot.
I received a copy of this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment