Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wrong Number, Right Guy by Elle Casey

I received an ARC for my honest review. 
this is my first book I've read by Elle. and it will NOT be my last. she captured my attention from the beginning of the book. and she kept it. the writing is great and its more realistic when shes talking about mays feelings thoughts and actions. May or 'Bo peep' is an awesome character. she's this witty 29 year old photographer who has this big ol heart. and she winds down at this biker club thinking she gets a text from her sister to come get her kids but that isn't the case.... come and read the book and find out what happens after all of that. 
this book had me laughing up a storm. May and Ozzie (the lead male character) they are perfect for each other. can't wait for book 2 !


No comments:

Post a Comment