Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pedigree Stackerz

I recieved Pedigree Stackerz about 2 weeks ago from Influenster. I gave my 4 year old bodach one and she just got so excited! She LOVES them! I kept one of her puppies that she gave birth to back in March and went to give him one and Molly went CRAZY, that is how much she just loves these treats. It refreshes their breath and they don't smell all that bad they actually smell pretty good [ might be because they are bacon flavored] lol) i will be buying these in the near future. all 4 dogs never did have a bad reaction to them, i am the type of 'owner' that dont trust dog treats and will keep a very close watch on them for the next few weeks.
I give this product a 10 out of 10.

I received the item above for promotional review purposes and my review is based on my own personal experience with the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment