Monday, September 22, 2014

Tea Tree Oil


I recieved Tea Tree Oil about 3 weeks ago. And to my suprise it has made my skin a whole lot clearer then what it has been and has been a big help with my Rosacea! If you know anything about Rosacea you know it can be pretty harsh especially when the cooler weather gets here [or atleast on my face anyways] I am looking forward to using this product come winter and here on after.

 The Smell is quit strong but wares off with in 3-5 mins or so, it doesnt take your breath away or nothing like that thou.

I have a 7 year old little brother who is asthmatic and it didnt even phase him if that tells you anything! and it doesnt take much. it has also been a very good cleaning solution. it smells kinda like pine sol :) which is my favorite mopping stuff.

 I rate this product 10 out 10 stars.

It truly is a skin savor.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment