Monday, March 5, 2018

ketofast review


So I started doing the keto way of eating back last month and it so happened that I was able to try out this product. I figured since I was on it. Why not:) 
Now if you do the keto diet then you make your own ketones and you start burning fat. Your body goes into ketosis at about 3 days after you start eating low carb [20 carbs or lower a day!] I try to do 15 or less. But after the 3rd day, I get extremely nauteus[4th day] and a horrible metallic taste in my mouth[3rd day] but other than that you can't tell a difference besides you're not hungry and you get full faster while your body is in ketosis. 
Now to this review. When I cheated, went to charandas, I drunk this for two days one cup when I first got it and then another cup the next morning. When my body went back into ketosis I didn't get nauteus and I didn't get the metallic taste in my mouth. But I knew I was in ketosis because of the full feeling 
This stuff is amazing! I havemt tested it out to see how long it would keep my body in ketosis if I quit eating low carb, to risky if you ask me. 
Now the taste ! That is a little tricky. First time I tasted it it was in almond milk and heavy whipping cream. It tasted really sour and tangy! 
Second time I tried it. I did it with water and added 3 packs or splenda. Keto friendly sugar substitute . Yal this stuff tasted like lemonade ! Still a little sour and tangy but doable. I'm sure you could add 1-2 more packets but hey I'm trying to loose weight not contain it with false sugar. 
All in all. I give it a 4. If the sourness wasn't so strong it'd be a a 5 for sure. 
Will I be buying it again?! No. Because I honestly feel like I would be cheating at my weightloss journey. But would be a great investment for someone who can't live with the nauteus feeling for sure. 

https://healthywiser.com/products/healthywiser-ketofast-ultimate-ketone-powder-dietary-supplement-100-natural-ketosis-support-for-weight-loss-energy-safe-non-gmo-delicious-formula-for-metabolism-boosting-shakes-drinks

#healthywiser #Keto #ketogenicdiet #ketogenic#ketosis #weightloss #supplement #fitness #health

No comments:

Post a Comment