Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Lewonde beach blanket review !

This thing is going to be amazing I in the summer! It comes with 6 pockets made on to the blanket and the pouch that it goes into, the carrier, is also made on the blanket itself. It is made with 100% nylon it is drip proof meaning that when it gets wet it'll slide write on off. And since it is made with 100% nylon, the sand that gets on it from the beach when you pick it up and empty it it will come right on off as well. Me personally, I'm excited about it because I lay out a lot in the summer. so I will be using this to lay on instead of a towel this summer. 
This would be great to have if you have a baby or a toddler or even just a small child. It is really soft so it's also great if you have maybe a sensory issue going on or maybe your child has a sensory issue going on. 
This was really easy to put together you just lay it flat and then you have four states that you're going to put at Each corner and to the black straps. So actually anyone could put this together even maybe an eight nine year old I had my 10 year-old little brother to help me put this together today for the first time. 
It Is by a new brand called Lewonde. And since they are new brand they also gave me a 30% off code for y'all to use on Amazon on this product so exciting!!!
30% off code:: BHBPIIBB
Order here:: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072JJB9PG

No comments:

Post a Comment